Hi Friends,

I would like to thank all my friends for motivating me to make a blog on my travel trips once again I thank all folks who viewed and liked my first blog of Georgia, Tbilisi...

Welcome to my second blog about the country which is most popular destination in Europe.

Amsterdam has a great history. It is very unique for its large and untouched historic center. It has a rich architectural history, dominated by water. It is a meeting point for different cultures around the world and has welcoming attitude towards visitors. Well known for its museums, red light district, coffee shops but also the great variety of eating, drinking places and night life. Therefore a lot of hotels & hostels can be found on different locations, value for money and ambience.

It is a beautiful and romantic city with its antique houses, boat houses, lovely bridges, famous canals and of course the list of world class attractions!

I went along with my best buddies who is known as Suraj Kulbeer Rana & Aniket Prabhu
in the year 2017.

You can check my FB page for more clicks : https://www.facebook.com/VKtravelblogs16

I am sharing few clicks taken in Amsterdam :

Landed at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Suraj Rana, Aniket Prabhu, Vishal Kumar

Few clicks follows:

 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 

I hope you guys will like my second blog too.. and if you have ideas then please suggest me by leaving comment on my blog or PM on my FB account or on my mail...