1. Georgia, Tbilisi.....

Hi Friends,


I am Vishal Khatri, a person who loves to travel and make my life memorable and I am sure that many of you are looking to travel a trip to your favorite destination with friends or family. 

To inspire you I would like to share my travelling history.

My first ever International trip was to Georgia, Tbilisi, which is famous for its green valleys spread with vineyards to its old churches and watch towers perched in fantastic mountain scenery which never disappoints. In recent years Tbilisi has emerged as one of the coolest and beautiful cities in Europe, with a burgeoning club scene, world class restaurants and a selection of natural wine bars that easily make it the hippest spot in the region. Equally special are its proud, high-spirited local people: Georgia claims to be the birth place of wine, and this is a place where guest are considered blessing and hospitality is the very stuff of life.

Click : https://youtu.be/wEfyHjTukdE



I would like to share few of my memories spent in Georgia, Tbilisi:  

 Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi







          Scenery while going to Gudauri



                        Sioni Cathedral





 


Tasting quality Georgion wine with friends:




Beautiful Background Sceneries